Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Thats All Folks!

To quote the sage, Porky Pig, "Thats all Folks."
Many thanks to all those who supported me and my efforts to give back to the non-for-profit and NGO community abroad. It certainly was a wild ride! But now it’s time to firmly ground myself back in the US. That’s not to say, I don’t still have my head in the clouds – there are many more incredible experiences that are sure to follow.

Since my return, my sister Bryn was married (Congrats Bryn and Reed!!), and my older brother Michael’s engagement festivities have begun (congrats Mike and Laurie!!) and the wedding is soon to follow. Although I've been back in Atlanta GA for nearly 3 weeks, I'm still transitioning and have yet to catch up with all my friends and family. I promise I will make a concerted effort to exist, shortly.

Also, on the work front, I have been staffed on a role in Seattle, conducting a working capital assessment for a chemicals company. The new role should prove to be very interesting as Shared Services is included in their roadmap for A/P and A/R functions. Hopefully, I will have an opportunity to leverage the experience gained in Buenos Aires.
Until another opportunity arises to incessantly bug you all with the happenings of my life, this is where I leave the blog. Again, thank you for your support.

Very Best!
Justin

PS - Below you will find albums containing all my photos. Double click on each album to see more. I hope you enjoy looking at them half as much as enjoyed taking them!

No comments: